[syslog-ng]Error when compiling with tcp-wrappers

Nate Campi nate@campin.net
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 09:00:47 -0700

--DXTueXWT3Da08pik

On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 09:51:04AM +0200, Balazs Scheidler wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 01:49:45PM -0400, Ed Ravin wrote:
> > Balazs Scheidler writes:
> > >=20
> > =20
> > I think the fix is that the test program should define "allow_severity"
> > and "deny_severity", since those are required to be in the user program
> > for it to compile successfully.
>=20
> Can you check this configure.in patch if it does autodetect your -lwrap ?
> (after patching you need to run autoconf)

I'm trying to figure out if the FAQ needs something about compiling in
tcp wrappers support. Does the configure process work now when compiling
it? I'm sure someone knows and I don't have to try myself.

TIA
--=20
"I've not lost my mind. It's backed up on tape somewhere." - Unknown

--DXTueXWT3Da08pik

--DXTueXWT3Da08pik--