[syslog-ng]syslog-ng mailing list FAQ attempt

Nate Campi nate@campin.net
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 01:36:51 -0700

--f0KYrhQ4vYSV2aJu

On Wed, Jun 12, 2002 at 10:32:52AM +0200, Balazs Scheidler wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 12, 2002 at 01:27:06AM -0700, Nate Campi wrote:
> > I've thrown together a FAQ for this list at
> >=20
> >  http://www.campin.net/syslog-ng/faq.html
> >=20
> > I found the content for it by browsing my syslog-ng maildir. I only
> > covered a couple hundred of the seven hundred or so messages, so I'll
> > likely end up with more content.
> >=20
> > I'd be interested in feedback - what should stay, what should go, what
> > needs to be corrected.
>=20
> All I can say is Thank You. May I include a reference to it in the mailing
> list footer (appended to every message)?

Heh, _thank_you_. Almost every entry on that page is from your answers=20
on this list.

Go ahead and link to it, it's a reliable server in a datacenter, and
the reason I made the page was in the hope that it would be useful.
--=20
Your mantra for today is: Don't let data from the network near a
shell. Bad things happen.                    -- Randall Schwartz

--f0KYrhQ4vYSV2aJu

--f0KYrhQ4vYSV2aJu--