[syslog-ng]Re: problem with truncated kernel logs

Ron Braley braley@aero.und.edu
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 12:56:01 -0500

No, it's still a problem.

rb

Ron Braley
Network Team Leader - CCNP
Systems Team Leader - MCSE, CNE
University of North Dakota (Aerospace College)
braley@aero.und.edu
701-777-2964 (work) / 2940 (fax)

>>> bazsi@balabit.hu 07/29/02 11:32AM >>>
On Mon, Jul 29, 2002 at 09:48:30AM -0500, Ron Braley wrote:
> Bazsi
>
> Sorry - I forgot to change the subject line!
>
> No, klogd isn't running in addition to syslog-ng.  Just to be sure,
> checked processes, which did show klogd -2 and then shut down the
> syslog-ng service.  I then checked processes and saw klogd was no
longer
> running.
>
> Thanks in advance for your expert advise!

hmm. I don't really understand whether  your problem is solved, or
not?

PGP info: KeyID 9AF8D0A9 Fingerprint CD27 CFB0 802C 0944 9CFD 804E C82C
8EB1