[syslog-ng]Installing syslog-ng in AIX 4.3.3

Deepu George DEEPUG@mascotsystems.com
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 17:49:47 +0530

Thanks Bazsi . The libol part worked. Now when installing syslog-ng I am
getting the following error when doing a make. I removed -Wall here also.

        cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/data8/security/syslog-ng-1.4.15/src -I.
-O
2 -I/usr/local/include/libol -D_GNU_SOURCE -c center.c
"center.c", line 109.9: 1506-046 (S) Syntax error.

Stop.

Stop.

Best regards
Deepu