[syslog-ng]Re: syslog-ng compile errors

Dale Amon amon@vnl.com
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 17:27:02 +0100

Nate Campi (nate@campin.net) Date: Fri 12 Jul 2002 - 06:37:00 CEST
>On Thu, Jul 11, 2002 at 10:59:17PM +0100, Dale Amon wrote:
>> make_class <main.c >main.c.xT
>> /bin/sh: /usr/local/bin/make_class: \: bad interpreter: No such file or directory
>
>This comes from a missing scheme interpreter, touch main.c.x or install
> scsh.
>
> It's in the FAQ:
> http://www.campin.net/syslog-ng/faq.html#scheme

As it turns out, if you previously built in the directly
you probably have to delete src/main.c.xT to sort things
out. I ended up just blowing away the whole directory
and doing it again from scratch. But I finally got it
to build.

All this just for a few extra sockets... Will there
be an Option for that in future versions?

    Nuke bin Laden:           Dale Amon, CEO/MD
  improve the global          Islandone Society
     gene pool.               www.islandone.org