[syslog-ng]Syntax question

Matthew Dodson mdodson@coremetrics.com
11 Jul 2002 10:01:58 -0500

Every time I start syslog-ng I receive a "Parse error reading
configuration file, exiting." It points to the following line in my
config:

destination d_pipe { pipe("/tmp/mysql.pipe" template("INSERT INTO logs
(host, facility, priority, level, tag, date, time, program, msg) VALUES
('$HOST', '$FACILITY', '$PRIORITY', '$LEVEL', '$TAG',
'$YEAR-$MONTH-$DAY', '$HOUR:$MIN:$SEC', '$PROGRAM', '$MSG');\n")
template_escape(yes)); };

Can anyone tell me what is wrong with this syntax?
Sorry for this newbie question but I can't seem to get the syntax right.

Thanks,
Mdodson