[syslog-ng]Conditional logic

jesse.keefe@convergys.com jesse.keefe@convergys.com
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 13:55:26 -0500

I'm running syslog-ng 1.4.14. I'm running Netbackup and I'm having certain
messages paged out to certain people.
Is there a way to have a filter use conditional logic? ie:

Here are the messages I'm interested in:
Jan 15 12:47:25 linen/linen tldd[25799]: [ID 992021 daemon.notice] TLD(0)
MountTape CVG121 on drive 5, from slot 20
5
Jan 15 12:47:45 linen/linen tldd[26280]: [ID 302958 daemon.notice] TLD(0)
open
failed in io_open, I/O error

What I would like to do is have the Mount Tape matched and if it fails page
someone. If it passes, just continue on.
Any ideas?

Jesse Keefe
Analyst
Convergys Corp

--

NOTICE:  The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is
intended by Convergys Corporation for the use of the named individual or