[syslog-ng]problem with creating AF_INET socket at startup

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Fr=E9d=E9ric_LE_BASTARD?= flb@strathom.com
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 17:49:48 +0100

Hi,

I'm setting up a config with a frontal 'naked' linux RedHat 7.2 box / 2.4.18
(no X, no compiling tools, a basic firewall router) named celti000

I'd like to forward all the logs of celti000 on another linux box (RedHAt
7.2 / 2.4.18, with compiling tools).

launching syslog-ng works on both machine, excpet on celti000, when I put
this line in syslog-ng.conf :
destination d_celti001 { udp("celti001" port (999)); };
if I have this line in my config file I get:
error creating AF_INET socket (No such file or directory)

any hints ?

Thanks,

Fred