[syslog-ng]syslog-ng logging to mysql

Abraham, Ajamu AAbraham@about-inc.com
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 16:25:46 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1B59E.2A887250

I am rather new to syslog-ng but love the way it can parse through my logs.
I just need to get it writing to a database, thereby making my logs
searchable. Can someone send me some links or steps that I need to take to
get this accomplished. Thanks in advance.

- Ajamu

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1B59E.2A887250

syslog-ng logging to mysql