[syslog-ng]syslog-ng crash

William D. Colburn (aka Schlake) wcolburn@nmt.edu
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 12:58:57 -0700

I induced my syslog-ng 1.4.14 to crash repeatably.  I remember seeing
some time ago that the author was in the hospital, and I see from the
web page that not much has changed in quite a while, leading to beleive
that he might still be indisposed.

Normally I would disclose the crash to the list, but if no fix will be
forthcoming I am afraid too let other people know how to down a server.

Does anyone know if the author is still available, or if I should dig
into the code to generate a patch on my own before releasing this
information?

--
William Colburn, "Sysprog" <wcolburn@nmt.edu>
Computer Center, New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology