[syslog-ng]sending message by email

Ohrberg, Mick Mick.Ohrberg@umb.com
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 10:43:44 -0600

Another method is to create a script called for instance syslog-ng-mail.sh,
containing

#!/bin/sh
while read line; do
        echo $line | /usr/bin/mailx -s "$1" $2
done

...and then pipe all your matched messages to this script with two arguments
of the subject and email address to send to. This makes it very generic.

	/Mick