[syslog-ng]Problems getting tcp wrappers to work in Solaris

Ted_Rule@flextech.co.uk Ted_Rule@flextech.co.uk
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 17:13:56 +0000

This sounds similar to the problems with the configure script in ucd-snmp-4.2.3
finding tcp_wrappers on Linux/Solaris... there was a patch posted which I
believe fixed 4.2.4 and above....

Maybe a compare of the way the ucd-snmp configure and syslog-ng configure finds
tcp_wrappers
might provide a clue?

Ted

Jason Buchanan <jsb@cmpnet.com> on 19/12/2002 17:03:58