[syslog-ng]Installing on Mac OS X

Ken Toney ktoney@tiff.org
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 14:36:41 -0500

I installed autoconf version 2.50 for OS X. The default installed version
of automake is 1.6.2. From the libol directory, I then attempted to
rebuild the ./configure scripts with "autoheader && automake --add-
missing && autoconf", but I got an error with autoheader:
autoheader: No template for symbol 'DEBUB_ALLOC'
autoheader: No template for sysmbol 'HAVE_ATTRIBUTE'

I am new to compiling gnu programs, so I am learning this as I go. I'm
going to take some time to read the autoconf and automake manuals on gnu.org.

Anybody have anymore suggestions? Thanks for all of your help so far.

Ken Toney
ktoney@tiff.org