[syslog-ng]encryption or hashing implemented?

Blaise St-Laurent bstlaurent@okiok.com
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 09:31:17 -0500

I was looking for file integrity hashing more then over the wire integrity.
I can always run my syslog's through stunnels if it becomes an issue, but
once they are on the machine, i want to ensure that they aren't modified at
any point in time. The hashing described in the man page (which seems
similar to msyslogd's PEO) seemed like an elegant solution.

How hard would it be to bring the code into the current releases?