[syslog-ng]centralized syslog-server.

Nate Campi nate@campin.net
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 07:40:07 -0800

--pY3vCvL1qV+PayAL

On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 04:04:08PM +0100, Jon Hofstad wrote:
>=20
> So my host-config only pushes out the syslog-messages that spesifies that=
 it
> wants to be sent to the remote host?
>=20
> Then my question is, how should I configure the host to send out all
> messages generated, to a remote syslog-server?

# set up logging to loghost
destination loghost {
	udp("10.0.0.1" port(514));
};

# send everything to loghost, too
log {=20
	source(src);=20
	destination(loghost);=20
};

--=20
Nate Campi   http://www.campin.net=20

To sysadmin or not to sysadmin... that is the question, whether tis
nobler in the minde to suffer the slings and arrowes of outragious
fortune, or climb to the top of the building with a high-power rifle
and scope.=20

--pY3vCvL1qV+PayAL

--pY3vCvL1qV+PayAL--