[syslog-ng]Errors Compiling 1.5.19 with TCP_WRAPPERS

Balazs Scheidler bazsi@balabit.hu
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 13:14:12 +0200

On Thu, Aug 22, 2002 at 11:02:17AM +0700, Sangbutsarakum, Patai wrote:
> I can't success also.
> I got suggestion to use other feature of syslog-ng
> that can do access-list like as TCP_WRAPPER.

as it seems the configure test is still not right.

it does work for me (on Debian woody), but as it seems there are some
platforms where the tcp wrapper test doesn't detect a usable -lwrap.

Can somebody with a platform like this check why this test fails?

old_LDFLAGS=$LDFLAGS
LDFLAGS=-lwrap
AC_CACHE_CHECK(for hosts_access in -lwrap,
                blb_cv_c_lwrap,
[AC_TRY_LINK(,
[
}