[syslog-ng]Supressing messages...

bhartin@straus-frank.com bhartin@straus-frank.com
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 14:24:50 -0500 (CDT)

I'm running syslog-ng-1.4.14-0.  Long story short, I want to supress the
logging of "VFS: Disk change detected..." messages that plague RH 7.1
installs using KDE w/autorun on CDs.  Updating syslog-ng versions isn't
happening anytime soon unless it is the only way to do so.

What can I do to supress any and all logging of just this message, without
affecting anything else in that group (kern.* or wherever it's at)?

I'm sure newer versions have a working text based filter or such, but I'm
pressed for time =(.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide,

--
Bradley Hartin - bhartin@straus-frank.com
Communications and Network Administrator