[syslog-ng]1.5.19 and tcp

CHENNES@Nationwide.com CHENNES@Nationwide.com
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 14:09:06 -0400

Here's the gdb backtrace:

gdb syslog-ng -c core
GNU gdb 4.18
are
conditions.
This GDB was configured as "sparc-sun-solaris2.8"...
Core was generated by `/test/syslog/bin/syslog-ng -f /etc/syslog-ng.conf -p
/etc/s'.
Program terminated with signal 9, Killed.
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libpthread.so.1...done.
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libdoor.so.1...done.
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libl.so.1...done.
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libsocket.so.1...done.
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libnsl.so.1...done.
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libxnet.so.1...done.
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libc.so.1...done.
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libdl.so.1...done.
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libmp.so.2...done.
Reading symbols from
/usr/platform/SUNW,Sun-Fire-880/lib/libc_psr.so.1...done.
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libthread.so.1...done.
#0  0xff141d00 in _malloc_unlocked () from /usr/lib/libc.so.1
(gdb) bt
#0  0xff141d00 in _malloc_unlocked () from /usr/lib/libc.so.1
#1  0xff141ad0 in malloc () from /usr/lib/libc.so.1
#2  0x2219c in xalloc ()
#3  0x17978 in make_log_info (length=0,
    msg=0x3d8d8 "<13>Aug  7 13:59:21 test/test user: [ID 702911
user.notice] test message number 3\n<13>Aug  7 13:59:21 test/
test user: [ID 702911 user.notice] test message number 4\n<13>Aug  7
13:59:21 "..., prefix=0x0) at log.c:263
#4  0x15be8 in do_handle_line (self=0xffbefa90, length=89,
    data=0x3d8d8 "<13>Aug  7 13:59:21 test/test user: [ID 702911
user.notice] test message number 3\n<13>Aug  7 13:59:21 test
/test user: [ID 702911 user.notice] test message number 4\n<13>Aug  7
13:59:21 "..., addr=0x3d8d8, addrlen=0)
    at sources.c:67
#5  0x15de0 in do_read_line (h=0x3d8a0, read=0xffbefa90) at sources.c:134
#6  0x202f4 in read_callback ()