[syslog-ng]information

4u2glamour@justice.com 4u2glamour@justice.com
Sun, 04 Aug 2002 02:26:30 -0700 (PDT)

Dear sir
I would like to draw your attention  regarding above reference. I received a letter from service manager Eurolite BV of Fax:31-205-241590. He is stating that I have to pay 2,950 Euro for transfer charges and other sundries. At present I am not in a position to pay such exhorbitant money. As I am  conducting my personal business just to cover my lieably hood.

I would like to inform you that my bank manager advice me all the necessary payments for this particular transtations to be deducted from my winning amount. Please let me know geniunity of Eurolite BV. Whether  they have any business connection with your organization. I prefer to have my winning  lotto from your offfice personally.  Please send me the necessary documents or invitation to travel to your country. Hoping a favourable reply and furnish me with  necessary  needs from your side.

For any inconveniency  accept my sincere apology and  many uncountable gratitudes from me.
Yours sincerely
Satish kumar
4U2 Glamour
Tel:+254-2-3744454
Fax:254-2-331898
Nairobi
Kenya

<pre>
FindLaw - Free Case Law, Jobs, Library, Community
http://www.FindLaw.com