[syslog-ng]No indication of facility/level on AIX 4.3.3 using syslog-ng 1.4. 14

Gehring, Andrew x66132 AGehring@bis.adp.com
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 16:08:59 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1EA39.8A08EA00

Is there something special I need to define or configure to have
syslog-ng on AIX (4.3.3) write the facility/severity as part of the
messages?

On solaris we saw [facility/severity] written with each messages, but
we don't get this on AIX...

Did I miss something while configuring/compiling?

Thanks,

Andrew