[syslog-ng]syslog-ng 1.5.16 released

Balazs Scheidler bazsi@balabit.hu
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 12:34:02 +0200

Hi,

I have released syslog-ng 1.5.16 with the following NEWS entry:

News for the 1.5.16 release
        Fri, 12 Apr 2002 09:42:28 +0200

        Changes:
        * added log_prefix support for file sources (for adding 'kernel: '
          prefix to messages from /proc/kmsg)
        * fixed the internal DNS cache, so now it really works
        * fixed localip() and localport() directives for afinet destinations
          (they erroneously changed the destination address)
        * Detect O_LARGEFILE on the system and use it if available
        * Never close fds 0, 1, 2 and, use /dev/null for 0 and 1, and keep 2
          open for messages during reinitialization
        * Added UNIXTIME, R_UNIXTIME, S_UNIXTIME macros to templates and
          filenames
        * Fixed TCP wrapper support.

Our webserver is currently down, but as soon as it comes back up, I'll
upload this release to the usual place:

http://www.balabit.hu/en/downloads/syslog-ng/