[syslog-ng]hosts... today's stupid question :}

bretwatson@charteredsemi.com bretwatson@charteredsemi.com
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 08:18:51 +0800

Hi Bazsi,
but it is listed as a valid macro and digging through the code it is
actually there as in the macroexpansion proc...

does that mean not all macro identifiers are currently being expanded?
Which ones are valid?

Cheers

Bret

Balazs Scheidler <bazsi@balabit.hu>      10/04/2002 05:26