[syslog-ng]Is there a way to define message priority for syslog-ng?

Antai Ning aning@jetnet.ca
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 09:43:24 -0500

Is there a way to define message priority for syslog-ng?

Hi Guys,

Here is my question, can syslog-ng = handle syslog messages based on priority?

My application is capturing syslog = messages from multiple network devices and tcp those relevant to = another program to process them. Since all the messages are put in an = output queue, urgent messages still have to wait their turn to be sent = out which is very slow sometime. I just wandering if there is a way to = configure syslog-ng to process syslog on a priority bases.

Thanks!

Andy