[syslog-ng]syslog-ng 1.5.12

Balazs Scheidler bazsi@balabit.hu
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 13:18:22 +0200

Hi,

I've released syslog-ng 1.5.12 fixing a couple of bugs. Here's the NEWS
entry:

News for the 1.5.12 release
        Sun, 21 Oct 2001 13:03:53 +0200

        Couple of bug fixes:

        * a bug in libol causing problems on PPC was found
        * fixed pipe chmod() problems
        * fixed problem with losing log sources during SIGHUP

I don't plan to add any new features to this branch of syslog-ng, and plan
to release 1.6 as soon as this branch stabilizes.

I received reports that there's a crash bug in syslog-ng 1.5.11 (the type
error problem) I was unable to reproduce it, but one of the fixes might
affect it, so those who encountered this bug, _please_ try this release, and
if the bug occurs, send me a syslog-ng -dv output (with --with-debug
configure option for both libol and syslog-ng)

Thanks.