1.5 stable? was(Re: [syslog-ng]Feature Request)

Simeon Johnston simeonuj@eetc.com
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 23:15:15 -0600

Cool.  I use linux for all my clients and hosts.  I might put a OpenRoute
into the mix but it appears it uses syslog to send logs so no problem
there.  Using 2.2.18 on most of the servers but will be upgrading to
2.4.x as soon as possible ( at least on the firewall ).

Thanks,
sim