[syslog-ng]1.4.11 fixes SIGHUP problems?

Hamilton, Andrew Mr RAYTHEON 5 SIG CMD HamiltonA@hq.5sigcmd.army.mil
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 08:23:21 +0100

I definitely agree that there is nothing more that can be done.  I write my
internal() source to a different file and after I HUP the daemon I just tail
the file and I know whether the config was any good.  You could write a
wrapper script that HUPped the daemon and tailed the output of your internal
file all for you on restart.  That would at least give you immediate
gratification, which is what this is all about anyway, right?

Regards,
Drew