[syslog-ng]Need help.

Simeon Johnston simeonuj@eetc.com
Tue, 06 Mar 2001 11:38:18 -0600

I am sorry if this is in the doc's somewhere but I couldn't find it.  I
also could not find the archives for this list.
How do I specify more than one priority?  Actually a range of
priorities.  With syslog it is supposed to log that priority and above
but I thought I read that it was different with syslog-ng.  I seem to
recal that you had to specify a range.
I just can't remember where I read it. : )

BTW - solved the remote logging thing.  It was the server side that was
the problem.  I changed the rule to accept everything instead of
specifying a IP address and it works great now.  Thanks everyone for all
the help.

sim