[syslog-ng]HUP problems

Balazs Scheidler bazsi@balabit.hu
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 18:14:14 +0100

Hi,

Several of you noted that syslog-ng crashes on SIGHUP sometimes. I'd really
like to fix this bug, but I'd need a backtrace of a syslog-ng & libol built
with debug information. To create this configure both libol and syslog-ng
with the --with-debug configure time option. Have syslog-ng core itself
(with ulimit -c unlimited), and send me the results of the following
command:

gdb syslog-ng -c core
bt

I may need binaries, the core file and strace results as well, but as a
first step the backtrace should be enough.

Could anybody help? thanks.

     url: http://www.balabit.hu/pgpkey.txt