[syslog-ng]iptables & syslog-ng

Balazs Scheidler bazsi@balabit.hu
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 18:11:52 +0200

On Wed, Aug 29, 2001 at 11:16:09AM -0400, Nijs, Daniel wrote:
> is there anything I can change on my redhat box to alter this behavior?

from the logging perspective, you'll be done if you are using the unix-dgram
driver, it'll work for both libc and klogd. To make your redhat box use
unix-stream sockets instead, you'd have to change the code in your klogd
program. (or revert to an earlier one which used unix-stream instead as in
other distros)