[syslog-ng]syslog-ng 1.5.9

Balazs Scheidler bazsi@balabit.hu
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 10:57:53 +0200

On Tue, Aug 28, 2001 at 10:36:27AM +0200, Hamilton, Andrew Mr RAYTHEON 5 SIG CMD wrote:
> Bazsi,
>
> Very cool.  Are the stats configurable by the users?  Is it some sort of
> option statement that that will output every X amount of minutes?  Is it
> switchable, on and off?  If these questions are all answered in the docs
> just simply respond "RTFM".

not yet, looking through the source I discovered that I haven't finished it
completely, so it's in some kind of 'debug' mode, outputing STATS in every
_second_. For now the easiest solution is to patch cfgfile.c, and change the
value for self->stats_freq (currently 1) something else. I hope to get an
hour's free time, and I add configuration variables to control this value.