[syslog-ng]Full pipe as destination

Peter Draexler Peter.Draexler@mediaways.net
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 17:51:40 +0200

Dear Bazsi,
thank you for your info. This should help.
Nevertheless, does syslog-ng log somewhere if it discards events or do you know
another way to check this?
This would be important to adapt log_fifo_size. Currently we only observe by
chance that we lost information.
Best regards                          Peter