[syslog-ng]Linefeed in incoming messages

todd.glassey@att.net todd.glassey@att.net
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 20:17:20 +0000

B-Man - one easy fix is to send the message length as an
optional flag to the system, that is if this could be
added to the "offensive piece of networking equipment".

Then if the LF is detected before the EOM count is
reached then there is some residual processing that this
message will need , whatever that is.

T.

--
Regards,