[syslog-ng]perm() and dir_perm()

John_Delisle@ceridian.ca John_Delisle@ceridian.ca
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 18:11:07 -0500

Hi everyone!

I'm having issues getting perm() and dirperm() working.  Here is my
destination line:

destination d_devices           { file("/var/log/devices/$HOST/$PRIORITY"
perm(0644) create_dirs(yes) dir_perm(0755)); };

The files are created with 600, and dirs with 700.

Any ideas?  My umask is 022.  I've tried adjusting the above values (I
added 22 to them) and it didn't make a difference.

John Delisle
Corporate Technology
Ceridian Canada Ltd
204-975-5909

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are considered confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed (intended). This communication is subject to agent/client privilege.If you are not the intended recipient (received in error) or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately.