[syslog-ng]syslog-ng vs (of all things) Win2k + IIS

Balazs Scheidler bazsi@balabit.hu
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 17:05:02 +0200

> I tried changing the max_connections in afinet.c from 10 to 11, and it
> will no longer compile when I do this.  It seems to throw errors from
> make_class saying that there is no file or directory.  If I change it back
> to 10, it will still not compile.  (It compiles before the change to
> 11.) No other changes from the standard 1.4.7.   Any thoughts?

max_connections is not a compile time parameter, in your syslog-ng.conf:

source src { tcp(max_connections(300)); };

btw: the compilation problem is caused by a missing scsh on your system,
simply touch afinet.c.x and try to remake.

     url: http://www.balabit.hu/pgpkey.txt