[syslog-ng]syslog-ng 1.4.9a mixing up log sources?

Andreas =?iso-8859-1?q?=D6stling?= andreaso@it.su.se
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 16:39:37 +0100

Strange similar things happened here on our Linux machine when using 1.4.9a.
All Solaris logs seem to have gone into /dev/null and logs from Cisco
equipment appeared randomly in other logs. This does not happen with 1.4.8.

/Andreas Östling