[syslog-ng]do_recv() problem with 1.4.9

Alex Howansky alex@wankwood.com
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 13:11:14 -0600 (CST)

Hello,

I just upgraded from 1.4.8 to 1.4.9. I compiled with the default options and
I'm using the same configuration file as I did with 1.4.8. The only thing that
has changed is the syslog-ng binary itself. When I started 1.4.9, it wasn't
logging normal events. I have the "internal" messages logging to a separate
file, so I checked that. In the few minutes that had passed since I started the
daemon, the file had filled up to 250 meg with continuous repetitions of this
message:

Nov 22 12:43:30 flogm syslog-ng[27074]: io.c: do_recv(): Zero length read was
requested.

Any ideas?

--
Alex Howansky