[syslog-ng] syslog-ng on AIX 4.x

John A. Parker jap54@cornell.edu
Mon, 08 May 2000 11:58:23 -0400

--=====================_347351665==_.ALT

Mick,

I have syslog-ng running on AIX 4.3.3 and it seems to be working fine.

John

 >Dear syslog-ng users,
 >
 >Is there anyone out there who has successfully installed and used=
 syslog-ng
 >on an AIX machine? I use it in Solaris 2.6, and it works great! As a
 >Solaris-user, I really don't know where to look for the syslog-equivalent=
 in
 >AIX. Syslog-ng compiles great under AIX, but using the logger doesn't give
 >me the expected result...
 >
 >Anyone?
 >
 >Thanks in advance!
 >
 >--
 >Mick =D6hrberg
 >EMTS System Administrator, UMB
 >(816)860-1064

---

John A. Parker        Senior Programmer/Analyst - AIX      Cornell=
 University
jap54@cornell.edu   607-255-9356  607-255-8521 (Fax)=20
--=====================_347351665==_.ALT

Mick,

I have syslog-ng running on AIX 4.3.3 and it seems to be working fine.

John

>Dear syslog-ng users,
>
>Is there anyone out there who has successfully installed and used syslog-ng
>on an AIX machine? I use it in Solaris 2.6, and it works great! As a
>Solaris-user, I really don't know where to look for the syslog-equivalent in
>AIX. Syslog-ng compiles great under AIX, but using the logger doesn't give
>me the expected result...
>
>Anyone?
>
>Thanks in advance!
>
>--
>Mick =D6hrberg
>EMTS System Administrator, UMB
>(816)860-1064

---

John A. Parker        Senior Programmer/Analyst - AIX      Cornell University
jap54@cornell.edu   607-255-9356  607-255-8521 (Fax) --=====================_347351665==_.ALT--