[syslog-ng] syslog-ng 1.4.4 and IRIX 6.x

C. Chan cchan@surya.bsd.uchicago.edu
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 17:20:56 -0500 (CDT)

Hello,

I recently downloaded and built syslog-ng-1.4.4 under IRIX 6.5
without difficulty. I created a syslog-ng.conf similar to my
existing syslog.conf. However, none of unix-stream/dgram or
sun-streams would work. IRIX uses a a stream /dev/log but
apparently it isn't close enough to Sun's.

I've seen mention of OSF1 and AIX mentioned in the list archives,
but didn't see one re. IRIX in my brief search. Has someone ported
syslog-ng to IRIX or has some ideas about where to begin?

--
C. Chan < c-chan@uchicago.edu >
Dept. of Radiology, The University Of Chicago