[syslog-ng] Syslog-ng Dies - core dump

John Wingenbach jwing@pliantsystems.com
Wed, 07 Jun 2000 11:33:59 -0400

I am a bit confused.  I have twice now rebuilt both syslog-ng and libol with the
--with-debug.  I don't get any more debug info.  I even this last time completely
wiped out the build directories, reunpacked and specified --with-libol to its new
area as well to force it to build against it.  Still no more info.