[syslog-ng] syslog-ng 1.3.11 and libol 0.2.11

Balazs Scheidler bazsi@balabit.hu
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 21:42:43 +0100

Hi,

I've released syslog-ng 1.3.11 and libol 0.2.11, which hopefully fixes some
source pipe related problems (HP-UX), and some problems with dropped
destinations connections not reopened.

HP-UX problems may have been fixed, but I'm not sure, if all of them. Source
pipes are reopened if an EOF is received on them, but I don't know if this
is the correct behaviour.

If it doesn't work on HP-UX, please send me a syscall-trace on logger, the
original syslogd and syslog-ng, which includes strings received and sent
over a pipe. (under linux this is default, but the max. length of strings
can be set with the -s switch, Solaris has this feature too, so I'm sure
HP-UX is able to do this as well).

     url: http://www.balabit.hu/pgpkey.txt