[syslog-ng] Syslog-ng fails with more than one program destination

Balazs Scheidler bazsi@balabit.hu
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 20:15:57 +0100

On Sun, Feb 06, 2000 at 08:36:23AM -0500, George Madden wrote:
> I tried 1.3.14 and it has the same problem. It seems to be load related. The
> machine I'm running this on receives about 1000 messages a minute. When I
> stop logging to this computer from the other machines it restarts fine. Is
> there any other debugging you'd like me to try?
>
> -George

hmmm... I'll try to increase the load. I've just arrived home and catching
up messages. (I was skiing in Czech Republic last week :)

     url: http://www.balabit.hu/pgpkey.txt