[syslog-ng]Re: syslog-g and bsdi

jon@dumbo.pobox.com jon@dumbo.pobox.com
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 15:31:21 -0500

yes, i tried compiling 1.5 with the patch you provided before.
that patch does not work for me.  It dies because strptime.c
uses config.h and something else i forgot (right below #include config.h iirc)

can you send me the entire 1.5.1 source so i can test it out.

i located and installed strptime.c from the glibc source.  and made some mods to the
source, but i still couldn't get it running.