[syslog-ng]Re: syslog-ng encryption

Balazs Scheidler bazsi@balabit.hu
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 10:54:10 +0100

> Hello. I have been running syslog-ng for some now and I am quiet pleased. I
> am writing to ask about the encryption algorithm in syslog-ng. Not only
> about how it is implemented (I can't read Hungarian and neither can
> babelfish), but also if or when it will become part of the distribution. I
> could not find information in the mailing lists archives. thank you for your
> time.

I'm currently very busy developing Zorp (it's a proxy firewall suite at
http://www.balabit.hu/products/zorp/) so I don't have too much time to spend
on syslog-ng. I only write bugfixes, and merge in patches sent by others.

So there's no development schedule, and I can't say anything for sure. I'd
like to add SSL support to syslog-ng, but I don't know when.

     url: http://www.balabit.hu/pgpkey.txt