[syslog-ng]Can I prevent syslog-ng from prepending logs from other servers?

William Yodlowsky wyodlows@andromeda.rutgers.edu
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 23:34:34 -0500

On Mon, Dec 18, 2000 at 05:09:20PM -0600, Matt Mencel wrote:
>  I am recieving web and ftp logs from another machine on my central logging
>  machine.  Syslog-ng prepends the logs with a bunch of information that I
>  don't need and it prevents Analog and Webalizer from parsing the logs
>  correctly.  Is there a way to tell syslog-ng not to prepend this
> information
>  to certain logs?  Thanks.

Can you not prepend our mailboxes with 4 copies of the same message?
Thanks.

BTW telling us minor details like what information you don't want logged
might be helpful since our mindreading capabilities aren't that
developed yet.