[syslog-ng]facility numbers

Hamilton, Andrew Mr RAYTHEON 5 SIG CMD HamiltonA@hq.5sigcmd.army.mil
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 10:32:35 +0100

I'm not sure about the 9-14 codes but you can overload the other facilities.
If you have them come in as different programs you can do something like
this:

filter f_prog1 { program("prog1") and facility(local1); };
filter f_prog2 { program("prog2") and facility(local1); };

I do this all the time and it works great.

Regards,
Drew