[syslog-ng]Preventing syslog-ng from halting if a source is not found

Nick DeClario nick@guardiandigital.com
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 11:16:12 -0500

I am having difficulty trying to setup syslog-ng to continue running if
a source is not found.  Right now I have it scanning /dev/log and
/var/chroot/named/dev/log on my Linux system.  In some cases the
/var/chroot/named/dev/log will not exist on some systems I have here.
Is there a way I can setup the configuration file to say if
/var/chroot/named/dev/log doesn't exist to simply ignore it and not look
for logs there at all?  Right now syslog-ng refuses to start if it
doesn't exist.

	-Nick