[syslog-ng] development version

Chris Scheller schelcj@networkone.net
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 17:11:48 -0800 (PST)

I seem to having a bit of a problem with filename macros. I have a working
conf file that worked with 1.2.0 and works fine with 1.3.0, with the
exception of putting these two lines at the end of the conf file

destination test { file("/var/log/syslog-ng/$HOST.log"); };
log { source("src_net"); destination("test"); };

i run syslog-ng with a -d and as soon as a remote host sends something to
this host syslog-ng seg faults. any ideas? need more info?

Chris Scheller
Network One Internet, inc.
http://www.networkone.net/
System/Network Administration