[syslog-ng] syslog-ng 1.1.24

Balazs Scheidler bazsi@balabit.hu
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 21:11:15 +0200

> Could you please put a breakpoint to afdoor_server_proc, and check its
> parameters when log messages arrive?

I could find a way to test door functionality without root privileges on a
solaris 2.6 box. (I extracted syslog.o from libc.a, edited it so that it
tries to open etc/.syslog_door instead of /etc/.syslog_door, and created the
door under the local directory, and wrote a simple syslog client.)

The problem is that all parameters passed to my door server procedure are
NULL all the time (except for cookie). The reason for this is unknown.

PGP key: http://www.balabit.hu/pgpkey.txt, or finger bazsi@balabit.hu