[syslog-ng] syslog-ng 1.1.22

Balazs Scheidler bazsi@balabit.hu
Sat, 5 Jun 1999 21:55:30 +0200

--EVF5PPMfhYS0aIcm

I have released syslog-ng 1.1.22, which adds the following new features.
* a new destination, usertty, which writes messages to the given users'
  terminal
* a new source, called sun-door, which implements the native log protocol of
  Solaris 2.5 and above. This is highly experimental, could someone with
  root access to a solaris box test this out?
* documentation updates (someone with experienced man page creation skills,
  could help me out with this)

No bugs have been fixed, since none were reported. (which either means that
there are no bugs, or that nobody uses syslog-ng :) I hope that the first
version is true.

I don't plan to announce this version to a wider audience as long as the
previously mentioned features are tested a bit.

Please note that I have changed pgp keys. This doesn't mean that my old key
has been compromised. It only means that I thought 768 bits is not secure
enough. You can get my new 2048bit key either by fingering me, or
downloading from the web site. The new key is signed with the old one, so
you can trust the new one as much as you trusted the previous one.

--=20
Bazsi
PGP key: http://www.balabit.hu/pgpkey.txt, or finger bazsi@balabit.hu

--EVF5PPMfhYS0aIcm