[syslog-ng] Remote loging and facility seperation of incoming logs.

deant@stsi.net deant@stsi.net
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 10:40:44 -0400

Salutations all,

I am attempting to set up a network log server for our Debian and
RedHat servers.  I can cause the other boxen to send the information
to the log server. The log server receives the packets. However, I
am having some difficulty separating the inbound packets by box and
routing them to different files by facility.  Any assistance would
be appreciated.

* Man generally seeks wisdom   * T. Dean Tate        *
* only after all other options * deant@stsi.net      *
* have been exhausted.         * UNIX Administration *